When you are introduced to a claims specialist through Claimfinder, you can expect a professional and supportive experience tailored to your specific super claim needs. Here's what you can typically expect:
- Initial Consultation: The claims specialist will schedule an initial consultation to understand your situation, discuss your claim, and answer any questions you may have.
- Assessment of Your Claim: They will assess your claim's eligibility, review relevant documents, and provide insights into the potential success of your claim.
- Clear Explanation: Expect a clear and concise explanation of the claims process, timelines, potential outcomes, and associated costs, including a fixed fee quotation where applicable.
- Ongoing Communication: Regular updates and open communication lines to keep you informed about the progress of your claim.
- Professional Guidance: Expert guidance through each step of the claim process, including gathering the necessary documentation, lodging your claim, and negotiating with the insurance company or superannuation fund.
- No Win, No Fee Structure: Our claims specialists operate on a "no win, no fee" basis, meaning you only pay if your claim is successful. Some may also offer a fixed fee structure for specific services.
- Ethical Practices: Adherence to professional and ethical standards, ensuring that your best interests are at the forefront of their service.
- Support and Empathy: A compassionate approach recognises that many claims relate to challenging life events.
- Claim Payout: Assistance in securing your claim payout, with legal proceedings being a rare and last resort if other negotiation efforts are unsuccessful.
Claimfinder carefully selects claims specialists who are experienced and committed to providing quality service. We aim to connect you with a specialist who aligns with your needs and can successfully guide you through your claim process.