What is IP Insurance?
Income Protection (IP) insurance is a financial safety net for unexpected health challenges, ensuring you maintain an income even if you're unable to work.
- Purpose: Provides financial support during health-related work interruptions.
- Coverage: Compensates up to 75% of your usual monthly salary.
- Duration: Payment terms and start dates vary based on your policy.
- Employment: You should have been working when the health issue occurred.
- Waiting Period: Most policies have a 30 to 90-day waiting period.
- Medical Proof: Documentation proving your inability to work due to health is essential.
- Policy Terms: Your claim should adhere to your insurance policy's terms.
Relevance to Super
Many superannuation funds offer IP insurance as part of their membership. This means that if you're unable to work due to illness or injury, you might be eligible for income protection benefits through your super fund. It's essential to check with your super provider to understand the terms and ensure you're adequately covered.
Eaxmple: Lisa, a chef, couldn't work due to a back injury. Her IP insurance covered a part of her salary during her recovery.
- Expertise: We link you to leading IP claim experts.
- Efficiency: Our team simplifies the IP claim process for you.
- Financial Stability: Maintain your lifestyle and savings.
- Peace of Mind: It ensures financial security for you and your family.
- Bill Management: Manage all financial obligations, from mortgages to daily costs.
Start with Claimfinder: Facing health-related work breaks? Trust Claimfinder for your IP claim needs. We connect you with industry experts. For comprehensive IP claim assistance, contact Claimfinder.